Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sick

Here is a list of smells that are making me sick.  Can anyone relate?  Have any tips for me?  I've tried Saltine crackers, ginger ale, peppermints, sea bands, eating lots of protein, Tums, and everything else I can think of.  What worked for you?

1. Food, all food
2. My clothes (and they're clean!)
3.  The inside of our drinking cups
4. My carpet (and it's clean...sort of)
5. The paint on my walls
6.  The inside of my refrigerator
7.  Water...even in the shower
8. Cologne and perfume
9. Soap
10. The dog
11. My couch
12. Food
13. The trash
14. Aidan's lunch box
15. My car
16. Gasoline
17. Coffee
18. My makeup
19. The apricot glaze on the pork tenderloin
20.  The inside of my oven (it's new and has a weird smell every time you heat it up)
21. The inside of the grocery store
22. Food

I had this idea to wear a bandana over my nose...old west bandit style...but I could not take the smell of the bandana.

So, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go sit outside for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)