Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Pins!

I love Pinterest.  I might love it a little too much.  I'm always pinning away, knowing full well, I'll probably never do most of the things I find on there--either because I don't have the money, I don't have the time, or I don't have the motivation.

But, I have tried a few things that I've pinned.  Some of them turned out great, and some, not so much. 

So, here are a few of my favorites.

Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken:


This stuff is awesome.  Mark and I can't get enough...warning, it says it serves up to 6 but we could eat it all by ourselves in one meal.  I crave it, a lot.  It is so good.  I made it once in the crockpot (awesome) and once, I forgot to put it in the crockpot, so I made it in a skillet.  It was fast and easy.  It is SOOOO good.  Yum.

To Die For Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:

[creamcheeseenchiladas11[4].jpg]

I love these.  They have rice and beans and a delicious sauce.  Plus, it makes a ton.  So, I love to make them when I need to take a meal to someone, or when we're having our small group over for dinner.  Or, when I don't want to have to cook for the rest of the week.  :)  Very good...and easy.

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice:


Yummy and easy.  I love this stuff.  I modified it a little.  I was out of onion, so I used half a package of Lipton onion soup mix. I used frozen corn instead of canned, and  I also added some frozen peas.  It was really good.  Anna ate 2 full servings!  Good stuff.

Peanut Butter Sheet Cake:

I thought this was so good.  Mark thought it was a little too much peanut butter.  But, I loved it.  I will say, if I did it again, I would probably make the peanut butter cake, and use chocolate frosting.  Because, peanut butter and chocolate together is a gift straight from heaven.






Chocolate Oreo Cream Cake:



Three words:  chocolate, oreos, cream cheese (4 words?). 

I love this cake, and it's pretty easy.  Yum.

Okay, so most of these are recipes.  But I've done a few crafts too. 

I made this nursing cover:



I got the idea/instructions from this pin:
bebe-au-lait-style-nursing-cover.jpg



And, I made this wreath for our door. 

 
I can't find the original pin for this one, but I know that's where I got the idea.
 
Can anyone else recommend any great pins, that they've actually tried?
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)