Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Think:

I think...

God always answers prayers...

at just the right time and in just the right way.

Sometimes, God answers prayers you didn't even know you were praying.


I think while you are waiting for God to answer a prayer, you should pull in close to him and hang on like your very life depends on it.                                                                                                                      

I think when you are in God's word and you start to realize you need it like the air you breathe, that you are in a good place.


I think God cares about the things that we pretend are silly or insignificant, but in our hearts they really matter to us.

I think God delights in providing for us the things that cause longing in our hearts...sometimes we just have to be patient.

I think being able to fellowship with God every moment of every day is an incredibly beautiful and tender  gift.

I think this relationship is like nothing the world has to offer...

nothing as sweet, or honest or open...nothing as stable and unchanging...nothing as exciting, or as breathtaking, nothing as beautiful as walking daily with the one who has loved me with an everlasting love.

I think I am so blessed to be on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)