Monday, March 22, 2010

Not ME Monday!





I'm very happy to report that I did NOT turn off my alarm before church and then end up sleeping until 8:20, leaving only 25 minutes to get Ella and myself ready for church.  

I definitely did not bribe my 2 year old with a Rice Krispy Treat to get her in the car for church on Sunday morning.  Nor, did I let her take that same Rice Krispy Treat with her into the sanctuary so she could finish it before going to Sunday school.  And, I never would have let her wash down her Rice Krispy breakfast with a big sippy cup full of chocolate milk!  NO, not me.  Nutrition is too important to me.  Kids need to eat a healthy breakfast, and should never eat sweets in the middle of church.  I am far too good of a parent to resort to bribery of any kind.  I'm certain that it wasn't me.

Oh, and that child shouting, "Daddy!  I found him!  He's playing drums!  Daddy, daddy, daddy, I see you!" in the middle of the prayer at church...that wasn't my child either.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)