Friday, August 26, 2011

A Love Letter

I know I don't tell you this enough, but I truly love you.  In fact, I don't think I could exist without you.  My life would be miserable if I didn't get to be with you every day.  I love the way you keep your cool when things start to get heated.  I love that you work all day and all night and never complain.  Thank you for always being there for me.  I know times have been hard lately.  I know that many of your friends and colleagues have given up and quit on their families.  But not you.  No matter how bad things get, I can always count on you.  You make our home a place that we love to be.  I thank God for you every day.  You are the best air conditioner a girl could ask for.  Thanks for all you do.  Hang in there...fall is right around the corner!

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)