Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear Santa,

This made me smile:


Dear Santa,
     I want a medium-sized big horse that's black, and a medium-sized big horse that's brown, and a small medium-sized small horse that's an old paint.  Santa, I hope you give good presents to my baby sister that she will love and make her smile.  Santa, I love you when you give awesome presents to everyone in the townville at Christmas.  Santa, tell the boss elf to make good presents for everyone in the world that God made.  I love you Santa and the awesome presents you bring on Christmas Eve.  And, dear Santa, I know if I love you, you will love me back.  I love Christmas.

                                                                                                                  Love,
                                                                                                                    Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)