Monday, February 6, 2012

Love and Marriage--According to Ella

Here's a little snippet of a conversation I had with Ella...these conversations are one of my favorite things about being a mommy.

Ella:  When I get bigger will my body make milk for Anna too?
Me:  No, but someday, you will get married and have a baby of your own.  Your body will make milk for your baby.
Ella:  Yea!  When Jesus makes a baby for me, we will have 2 babies!  But, where will my baby ride in the car?  Hey, when I'm big I can ride in the front with you and daddy.  But there are only 2 seats in the front.
Me:  When you get big, you will have your own car.
Ella:  Yea.  Who am I going to marry?
Me:  I don't know.  But, you need to make sure you don't marry anyone until you find someone that is as nice as daddy.
Ella:  Aaaargh!  I want to marry daddy, but he keeps being married to you!
Me:  Well, you can't marry daddy.  He's your daddy and my husband.
Ella:  I know.  Aidan is very nice to me.  He does everything for me.  I will marry him!  (and then...she sings the next part while dancing) I'm going to marry my brother!  I'm going to marry my brother!  Because I love him and he's nice to me.  I'm going to marry my brother!


So special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)