Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Ghost of Pumpkin Patch Past

We went to the pumpkin patch with the kids last night.  This is one of mine and Mark's favorite family traditions.  In fact, someone told me the other day that their kids, who are not much older than Aidan, had outgrown the pumpkin patch.  Seriously?  How do you outgrow the pumpkin patch?   I've got news for our kids, as long as you live under our roof, you're going to the pumpkin patch.  ;o)  I don't care if you're 18.

Our trip to the pumpkin patch last night, made me reminisce about our first trip to the pumpkin patch when Aidan was one.  Good memories...that I will gladly share with you!

Look at those cheeks!

Have you ever seen anything sweeter?

My sweet boys

Pumpkins!

And now...this year...6 years and one silly sister later:




On the Pumpkin Express

Goofballs
She's 2 pumpkins tall!



Love Him!
Her feet aren't even touching the ground!
I think we're going to have to get one of these see-saws for the backyard!





I love it when nice strangers offer to take a family shot for us!





1 comment:

  1. Mark and I look like we need a V8 in that last picture! Did I totally just date myself with the reference tot he old school V8 commercial??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! :-)