Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Two weeks!  Today it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  I really like to try to write something every day.  I've been lacking in inspiration.  And, when you never leave the house, because you feel sickly all the time, there's not much to write about.  No one appreciates stories about someone lying on the couch eating saltines all day.  But, lest this blog shrivel up and die, I thought I better update it today...inspiration or no inspiration.

So, here's a list:

1.  I am pregnant...11 weeks pregnant to be exact.  29 weeks to go.  sigh.

2.  The morning sickness is finally starting to subside, instead of endless days of queasiness, it is now limited to just a few hours out of each day.

3. For mother's day, Mark gave me his cold.  I thought that was pretty rude.

4.  The best thing I got for Mother's Day was a card from Aidan that said, "If God let me choose my mother, I would still choose you."

5.  I cry through every episode of Army Wives.  I really am a mess.

6.  Laundry is my nemesis.

7.  I really want to take a trip.  Somewhere fun...and relaxing.  I've had the travel bug pretty bad lately.

8.  Ella refuses to sleep in a pull up.  She takes them off sometime during the night.  I am tired of washing sheets and mattress covers.  See number 6.

9.  I love Ritz Crackerfuls.  They're expensive though...over $3 for 6 crackers.  I am way too cheap to buy those very often!  If someone from Nabisco is reading this...that's robbery, plain and simple.  It's a cracker with fake cheese.  Thank you.

10.  I think it's crazy that a 3 year old has to pay full price for a season pass to NRH2O.  Seriously?  I don't think Ella will be going down the Green Extreme or the Purple-Palooza this year, so can't she get a discount?

11. 17 school days until summer break.  Can I get a hallelujah?

12.  I am really sick of creditors calling my house looking for someone that does not live here.  At least 6 phone calls a day.  If I am going to be harassed like this, I should at least get to be delinquent on my bills.

13. The dog is getting neutered this week.  Aidan asked what "neutered" means.  We told him.  He fell on the floor and said, "why did you tell me that?!?!?"

14.  Aidan has been behaving especially well since we told him what "neutered" means.  Maybe he's worried that if he doesn't behave we'll have him neutered too??  Whatever works.  =D

15.  Aidan is going to cub scout day camp.  At first, he didn't want to go because he was nervous and worried he wouldn't know anyone.  I told him they were going to shoot bb guns and do archery...still nervous.  Then, I told him he got a free t-shirt and hat...he was all in.  Nerves or no nerves, the kid loves free hats and t-shirts.

I think that's enough for one day...I am so sorry to prattle on like this...but, like I said...no inspiration.  The baby is killing my brain cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)