Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekends

     We enjoyed our 3 day weekend last week.  We went to Canton on Saturday, to NRH20 on Sunday, and spent the day together at Trinity Park on Monday.  I thought I would share some pictures of the kids from the park.

Cooling off in the mister

Waving to the Trinity Park Train

We love big trees!

Wheeeeeeeee!

He may be getting a little big for this

Ella was taking drink orders

On another note, should I be worried that Ella LOVES these vampire teeth?

The other day, Ella got mad at me when I made her get out of my bathroom.  She was getting into everything and unwinding all the dental floss, so I made her leave while I finished drying my hair.  When I was done, I walked into the living room, and this is what I found:


I guess on some days, all you can do is lick all the chocolate out of your cookies, drink your chocolate milk and give up.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)