Friday, January 14, 2011

Ella Speaks

Ella always has something to say...and it's usually sassy!  Here are some jewels from Ella recently.

Me:  Ella, you need to eat your soup.
Ella:  I can't.  I'm writing a story.
Me:  You are?
Ella:  It's called, Ella Doesn't Want to Eat Soup


Ella: (to the Christmas tree)  Trick or Treat!


Ella:  Only doctors wear pants to church.  (while I was trying to convince her to put on pants...but not for church!)

Ella:  (singing)  You can't take down the tree.  I love the ornaments.  I fall asleep counting my blessings; blessings of the tree and I love it.  It is so very branchy.

Ella:  sigh...I am a beautiful mess.  (yes, yes you are!)

Ella:  Santa, I want a horse and a pig in a little tea cup and a puppy and another puppy and another puppy.

Me:  (while having pictures with Santa)  Ella, it's time to go. It's someone else's turn to see Santa.
Ella:  No, I'll stay here.



Ella:  (on Christmas morning)  Where is Santa?
Me:  He left the toys and went back to the North Pole.
Ella:  But, I want to tell him thank you.

Me:  Ella, what kind of birthday party do you want to have?
Ella:  Pink
Me: What kind of cake do you want to have?
Ella:  Pink
Me:  Who do you want to come to your birthday party?
Ella:  Daddy

Ella:  I want a toy (in the McDonald's drive thru)
Me:  We're not getting a toy today.
Ella:  (screams)  I WANT A TOY!
Me:  I want some peace and quiet
Ella:  I WANT A TOY
Me:  You're not getting a toy.
Ella:  You're not getting peace and quiet!

Ella:  Sam is my dog.
Aidan:  No, Sam is a family dog.
Ella:  No, Sam is an Ella dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)