Friday, January 21, 2011

Interviews

I was looking at some old notes I have on Facebook and I came across one called "A 6 Year Old's Perspective."  It made me curious how Ella would answer the same questions at almost 3 years old.  I've posted the questions.  Aidan's answers from when he was 6 are in blue.  Ella's answers are in pink  All the answers are direct quotes, so some of them don't make sense!

1.  What is something mom always says to you?  I love you,   A dog

2. What makes mom happy?  When I give you hugs and kisses,  A dog

3.  What makes mom sad?  When I'm mean to you,  A mad puppy dog

4. How does your mom make you laugh?  When you tell me funny jokes,  A silly dance

5.  What was your mom like as a child?  I don't know that question, me

6.  How old is your mom?  31, 3

7. How tall is your mom?  7 inches, really tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?  play with me, coffee

9.  What does your mom do when you're not around?  cry, see the dog

10.  If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  cooking, dinosaurs

11. What is your mom really good at?  giving me hugs and kisses, a puppy

12.  What is your mom not very good at?  you're great at everything, a puppy

13. What does your mom do for a job?  teach people things they don't know; get a puppy named Steenie

14.  What is your mom's favorite food?  chicken enchiladas, chona vera is very yummy in your tummy

15. What makes you proud of your mom?  when you look pretty, blue and yellow make green

16.  If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?  Tom from Tom and Jerry, The winner

17. What do you and your mom do together?  go to places, green, I mean paint

18.  How are you and your mom the same?  I don't know, the winners

19.  How are you and your mom different?  because you're a girl and I'm a boy; thank you for your food

20. How do you know your mom loves you?  hugs and kisses, going places with me, getting ice cream; green paint

21.  Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  Old McDonald's, no wait the water park; to the fence, always to the fence duck over the fence and through the maze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)