Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Asleep

I was putting away laundry yesterday and peeked in Ella's room to see this:


I love this picture because she is all pink and perfect.  I love her colorful pillows and her quilt.  She is snug and safe and warm.  Her Raffy is nearby and so are 2 small plastic giraffes that she loves to play with.  I love that she fell asleep with a book on her chest...how many times have I done that?  But, what I love most about this picture is she is asleep.  Can I get an amen from all the moms out there?  I am thankful for Ella, and her warm bed, and the toys she loves, and books, and colorful quilts, and stuffed, well-loved giraffes that played music many washings ago, and naptime--glorious, wonderful, beautiful, sweet naptime!

I hope everyone gets to enjoy a little time to themselves today!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)