Saturday, February 19, 2011

Meet the Family

Have you met my family?  This is Aidan:

also known as:  Doodlebop, Punkin'-Doodle, Sweety-Cheeks, Honey-bunch, and Punkin' Head  (he's going to kill me when he's older!)

This is Ella:
also known as:  Missy Lou-Who, Ella-girl, Ella Claire-Bear, Ella-Bella-Boo and Ella-Bella-Boo-Bear

This is Sam:
also known as Sammy-boy, Sammer-Bammer and Samsonite

This is Moses:
also known as Mosey-Bosey and Mosey-Boy

This is Polly (who Mark named because he didn't want to have a pet with a dumb name!  Ha!)

also known as Polly-Wolly Doodle, and Polly girl

I would like you to note that Mark does not have a nickname, and that is because he makes fun of my nicknames...shame on him.  So he's stuck with just Mark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)