Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Cowgirl Birthday Party

Ella is going to be 3 next month.  I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about it.  She's my baby (but don't tell her that...you will get the stink eye for sure!).  We are having her party at Homestead Farms in Keller.  If anyone else has a child that LOVES animals, you should check this place out.  It is the most reasonably priced birthday party I have ever found.  I could not do a party for her at home for less than this place charges!  The kids get to feed the animals (they have goats and chicks) and take a hay ride.  Then we'll have a picnic, cake and presents.  Ella is very excited.  The whole point of this post though is to share the invitation that I made for her cowgirl/farm birthday party:


This is the front of the invitation.  I made this using Picnik.  It is a great online photo editing site that is free!  Just thought I'd share this cute idea, and the great website too.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE!!!! My son will be 3 in October, and I can't believe it! Hope you have a great time!

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you. They grow up too fast, don't they? I stopped by your blog...I love it!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! :-)