Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mark

Mark got up first this morning...to let the dog out.  And then, he got up again...to let the dog out.  (I'm glad the age old question of "who let the dog out?" has finally been answered...it was Mark.)  Then, he got up again, to turn on cartoons for Ella.  And, another time to make me pancakes and coffee.  It was almost like being in a spa resort...except for the 2 year old screaming at me with snot running down her face and needing help in the bathroom...and the 8 year old, also needing a little bathroom help (don't ask)...and the dog, chewing on my foot...except for all that, it was JUST like a spa.

And now, Mark is vacuuming...on a Saturday morning...and using vacuum cleaner attachments.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)