Monday, February 28, 2011

A Few Things

What happened to February?  It's the last day of February?  Really?  Wow.  I guess time flies when you're having fun.

Speaking of time flying, did anyone else think this weekend went by WAY too fast?  I think I missed it somehow.  I'm not really sure what happened to this weekend, but I feel like I was in some kind of weird time warp that propelled me straight from Friday to Monday.  I need a do-over.

I have a great post churning around in my head, but I haven't had enough coffee to flush it out of my brain and into words yet...so, instead, I am sharing this video that my dad sent to me this morning.  If you've been running in church circles very long, I'm sure you've heard this before...but, it's a good way to get you pumped up on a Monday morning.  It gives me chills every time I listen to it.  Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! :-)